Champlain Cable Corporation is headquartered in Colchester, Vermont just 2 miles outside of Burlington, Vermont’s largest city. The Burlington area is regularly voted by many national sources as one of the top ten places to live and work in the United States. Champlain Cable has a total of three (3) manufacturing facilities which are located in Colchester, VT and two (2) facilities in El Paso, TX.
What we offer
There are frequently excellent career opportunities at Champlain Cable. We offer exceptional benefits: very competitive wages, great medical and dental benefits, 401k company contributions and matches, profit sharing, bonuses, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, personal time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
What we look for
We are always looking for career minded, motivated, and dedicated individuals who can excel in both team and individual environments. Two main pillars we live by are safety and quality. By building strong workplace relationships between all levels of employees, it is our goal to increase the safety through trusting interpersonal bonds. Similarly, quality extends beyond the product and into the character of employees that work here. We revere success and integrity equally and only hire those who can demonstrate both.
Current Job Openings:
- Machine Operators – 2nd and 3rd shift (Colchester, VT)
- District Sales Manager (El Paso, TX/Mexico)
- Electronics Technician (Colchester, VT)
- Jr Process Engineer (Colchester, VT)
- Maintenance Electrical Technician (El Paso, TX)
- Material Scientist (Colchester, VT)
- Production Shift Supervisor – 2nd Shift (El Paso, VT)
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (El Paso, TX)
- Supply Chain Manager (Colchester, VT/El Paso, TX)
- Wire Mill Plant Manager (El Paso, TX)
- Wire Mill Technician (El Paso, TX)